- Civil and Commercial Litigation
- Banking and Finance
- Personal Injury
- Wrongful Death
- Creditors’ Rights
Susan P. Peipher
Susan is a shareholder of BB&T, a member of the firm’s Civil Litigation group and chair of the Creditors’ Rights and Bankruptcy group. Her practice focuses on civil litigation with an emphasis on creditor collections, construction law, commercial disputes, and personal injury and wrongful death claims. She has extensive experience in representing clients in both federal and state court matters.
Susan brings to BB&T a tremendous enthusiasm for individualized client service. She finds professional satisfaction in working closely with her clients in formulating strategies for litigation and working toward and achieving successful resolutions for their legal problems through pre-litigation negotiation, dispute resolution, arbitration and/or trial.
- The Dickinson School of Law of the Pennsylvania State University, J.D.
- Mount Holyoke College, B.A.
- Pennsylvania, 2001
- Supreme Court of the United States of America, 2007
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Pennsylvania, 2003
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Pennsylvania, 2003
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Association for Justice
- Lancaster Bar Association (Corporate, Business and Bankruptcy Law Section, Chair, 2011)
Seminars & Publications
- “Getting Paid: Collecting your Accounts Receivable,” Lancaster Chamber of Commerce Professional Development Series, September 2010
- “Protecting Your Rights During A Home Improvement Project,” Business Woman Magazine, March 2010
- “When the Pieces Fall Apart. . . . A Successful Businesswoman’s Legal Strategy for Personal and Professional Well-Being,” Professional Women’s Forum of the Lancaster County Chamber of Commerce and Industry, 2009
- “Commercial and Residential Evictions in Pennsylvania: When the Tenant or Landlord Files Bankruptcy,” Sterling Education Services, Inc., May 2008